George Leslie Stearns1,2
#151, (6 December 1903-7 August 1982)
|Birth*||6 DEC 1903 ||George Leslie Stearns was born on 6 DEC 1903 at Fruitland, Duval, Florida, USAG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||28 APR 1910 ||He lived with Jane Jefferies at Jacksonville, Duval, Florida, USAG, together with Henry Edward Stearns, Leonard O Stearns, Ethel Mildred Stearns and Gladys Florida Stearns.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||16 JAN 1920 ||George Leslie Stearns lived with Jane Jefferies at East Church Street, Jacksonville, Duval, Florida, USAG, together with Henry Edward Stearns, Leonard O Stearns, Ethel Mildred Stearns and Gladys Florida Stearns.4 |
|Marriage*||6 JUN 1942 ||George Leslie Stearns married Sarah Ruth Barker on 6 JUN 1942 at Newberry, Alachua, Florida, USAG.5 |
|Milit-Beg*||2 NOV 1942 ||George Leslie Stearns began military service on 2 NOV 1942 at Camp Blanding, Starke, Clay, Florida, USAG.6 |
|Death*||7 AUG 1982 ||He died on 7 AUG 1982 at Gainesville, Alachua, Florida, USAG, aged 78.1 |
- [S63] Mara Family Tree on Ancestry.com, by JM Haenlftling.
- [S7] HOWARD nee UNDERWOOD, Sally (Jan 1979).
- [S47] US census, 1910.
- [S41] US census, 1920.
- [S53] Florida BMD, Marriage collection, 1942, Alachua, vol 705 19062.
- [S59] USPRI, US Army enlistment records.
- [S29] Email from, from Lesley Stearns, Feb 2009.
- [S29] Email from, from Lesley Stearns; 4 Feb 09.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016