#243, (1768-July 1823)
|Birth*||1768 ||James Lane was born in 1768 at Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG.3 |
|Baptism||24 APR 1768 ||He was baptized on 24 APR 1768 at St Martin of Tours Church, Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG.4 |
|Marriage*||16 OCT 1800 ||He married Dinah Streatfield, daughter of John Streatfeild and Mary Gates, on 16 OCT 1800 at St Mary the Virgin, Kemsing, Kent, EnglandG, witnessed by Richard Streatfield.5 |
|Criminal*||JAN 1822 ||James Lane was Acquitted of Larceny in JAN 1822 at Kent, EnglandG.6 |
|Death*||JUL 1823 ||He died in JUL 1823 at Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG.7 |
|Burial*||16 JUL 1823 ||He was buried on 16 JUL 1823 at St Martin of Tours Church, Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG.8 |
|Occupation||27 MAR 1842 ||The occupation of James Lane was 'Labourer, recorded on Emma's marriage certificate.9' |
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, Marriage cert of William Wansbury and Emma Dinah Lane.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), inferred from M 147551.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt. C147551. father John Lane, mother Sarah.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt. James Lane, father John Lane, mother Sarah. Chelsfield, Kent C147551 and 1042458.
- [S48] Parish Register, Vera & Trevor Gibbons research, Streatfeild family.
- [S75] England Criminal Register, acquitted of larceny.
- [S48] Parish Register, burial record, needs confirmation.
- [S109] England, Deaths & Burials, burial, James Lane, age 55, Eynsford, Kent.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, Marriage, TE278826, William WANSBURY, Emma LANE.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), James/Dinah.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016