Harriet Amelia Titchener
#323, (3 March 1893-October 1991)
|Birth*||3 MAR 1893 ||Harriet Amelia Titchener was born on 3 MAR 1893 at Whitchurch, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived with John Thomas Titchener and Lucy Ann Latter at High Street, Whitchurch, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Frank Stephenson Titchener, Christopher James Titchener, Percy Gordon Crockford Titchener, Emily Mary Titchener and John Wesley Titchener.2 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Harriet Amelia Titchener lived at Ferndale Road, Teignmouth, Devon, EnglandG, as Housemaid.3 |
|Occupation*|| ||The occupation of Harriet Amelia Titchener was 'S.R.N.4' |
|Marriage*||JUN 1923 ||She married Oscar William Alderman, son of Thomas Oscar Alderman and Mary Giles Hedges, in JUN 1923 at Whitchurch, BuckinghamshireG.5 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||Harriet Amelia Titchener and Oscar William Alderman lived at 'The Manse', High Streer, Whitchurch, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Alec John Alderman, Alan Peter Alderman, Lucy Ann Latter and Percy Gordon Crockford Titchener.6 |
|Residence||1958 ||Harriet Amelia Titchener and Oscar William Alderman lived at 61 High Street, Whitchurch, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.7 |
|Residence||1977 ||Harriet Amelia Titchener lived at Whitchurch, BuckinghamshireG.8 |
|Death*||OCT 1991 ||She died in OCT 1991 at Whitchurch, BuckinghamshireG, aged 98.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, Aylesbury, Bucks, Apr-Jun 1893, vol 3a 761.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, In household of Edward Rowse, Rtd. Civil Servant.
- [S2] Book inscriptions, Letter to FWJ, 6 Dec 1985.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Harriet A Titchener & Oscar W Alderman, Aylesbury, Bucks, Apr-Jun 1923, vol 3a 2041.
- [S124] 1939 register.
- [S56] Phone directory, British Phone Book, Oxford area, 1958, p2015.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", BT phone books; Oxford area 1977, p 6.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death; age 98, Aylesbury Vale, Bucks., Oct 1991, vol 19 1005.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016