Percy Gordon Crockford Titchener
#321, (4 March 1897-December 1949)
|Birth*||4 MAR 1897 ||Percy Gordon Crockford Titchener was born on 4 MAR 1897 at Whitchurch, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with John Thomas Titchener and Lucy Ann Latter at High Street, Whitchurch, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Frank Stephenson Titchener, Christopher James Titchener, Harriet Amelia Titchener, Emily Mary Titchener and John Wesley Titchener.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Percy Gordon Crockford Titchener lived with John Thomas Titchener and Lucy Ann Latter at Whitchurch, BuckinghamshireG, together with Christopher James Titchener, Henry William Titchener, Emily Mary Titchener and John Wesley Titchener.3 |
|Milit-Beg*||22 MAR 1915 ||Percy Gordon Crockford Titchener began military service on 22 MAR 1915 at Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, (an unknown value.)4 |
|Milit-End*||22 MAY 1919 ||He ended military service on 22 MAY 1919.4 |
|Occupation*||1923 ||The occupation of Percy Gordon Crockford Titchener was 'Mechanic.5' |
|Emigration*||29 OCT 1923 ||He emigrated on 29 OCT 1923 from London, London, EnglandG, to Melbourne; with brother Harry.6 |
|Occupation||AUG 1929 ||The occupation of Percy Gordon Crockford Titchener was 'Motor Fitter.7' |
|Immigration*||AUG 1929 ||He immigrated in AUG 1929 to London, LondonG.7 |
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939 ||He was employed as Retired fitter, incapacitated by paralysis.8 |
|(Witness) Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||He lived with Oscar William Alderman and Harriet Amelia Titchener at 'The Manse', High Streer, Whitchurch, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Alec John Alderman, Alan Peter Alderman and Lucy Ann Latter.8 |
|Death*||DEC 1949 ||Percy Gordon Crockford Titchener died in DEC 1949 at Worthing, Sussex, EnglandG, aged 52.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Aylesbury, Bucks., Apr-Jun 1897, vol 3a 755.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S127] UK, RAK record, No 4211, Percy Gordon Titchener, RAF Airmen records. In Army, to RFC at start, then RAF 1 Apr 1918.
- [S61] Passengers, description on shipping list for MV Largs Bay on 137225, London to Melbourne, Commonwealth Govt.
- [S61] Passengers, MV Largs Bay on 137225, London to Melbourne, Commonwealth Govt.
- [S61] Passengers, 3rd Class, MV Ormonde from Sydney, listed as 'Motor fitter.'
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, Worthing, Sussex, Oct-Dec 1949, vol 5h 565, age 49.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016