Percy Gordon Crockford Titchener
#321, (June 1897-December 1949)
|Birth*||JUN 1897 ||Percy Gordon Crockford Titchener was born in JUN 1897 at Whitchurch, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with John Thomas Titchener and Lucy Ann Latter at High Street, Whitchurch, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG, together with Frank Stephenson Titchener, Christopher James Titchener, Harriet Amelia Titchener, Emily Mary Titchener and John Wesley Titchener.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Percy Gordon Crockford Titchener lived with John Thomas Titchener and Lucy Ann Latter at Whitchurch, BuckinghamshireG, together with Christopher James Titchener, Henry William Titchener, Emily Mary Titchener and John Wesley Titchener.3 |
|Milit-Beg*||20 JUL 1915 ||Percy Gordon Crockford Titchener began military service on 20 JUL 1915, 2AM, Royal Flying Corps.4 |
|Occupation*||1923 ||The occupation of Percy Gordon Crockford Titchener was 'Mechanic.5' |
|Emigration*||29 OCT 1923 ||He emigrated on 29 OCT 1923 from London, London, EnglandG, to Melbourne; with brother Harry.6 |
|Occupation||AUG 1929 ||The occupation of Percy Gordon Crockford Titchener was 'Motor Fitter.7' |
|Immigration*||AUG 1929 ||He immigrated in AUG 1929 to London, LondonG.7 |
|Death*||DEC 1949 ||He died in DEC 1949 at Worthing, Sussex, EnglandG, aged 52.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, vol 3a 755.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S77] British Army records, In medals list.
- [S61] Passengers, description on shipping list for MV Largs Bay on 137225, London to Melbourne, Commonwealth Govt.
- [S61] Passengers, MV Largs Bay on 137225, London to Melbourne, Commonwealth Govt.
- [S61] Passengers, 3rd Class, MV Ormonde from Sydney, listed as 'Motor fitter.'
- [S17] BMD indices, Worthing, Sussex, Oct-Dec 1949, vol 5h 565, age 49.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016