Henry William Titchener1
#322, (19 September 1902-before 1999)
|Birth*||19 SEP 1902 ||Henry William Titchener was born on 19 SEP 1902 at Whitchurch, Buckinghamshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with John Thomas Titchener and Lucy Ann Latter at Whitchurch, BuckinghamshireG, together with Christopher James Titchener, Percy Gordon Crockford Titchener, Emily Mary Titchener and John Wesley Titchener.2 |
|Occupation*||1923 ||The occupation of Henry William Titchener was 'Mechanic.3' |
|Emigration*||29 OCT 1923 ||He emigrated on 29 OCT 1923 from London, London, EnglandG, on the MV Largs Bay, to Melbourne with brother Percy.4 |
|Marriage*||1930 ||He married Mildred Maud ? in 1930 at Melbourne, VIC, AustraliaG.5 |
|Milit-Beg*||24 JUN 1940 ||Henry William Titchener began military service on 24 JUN 1940 at Caulfield, Melbourne, VIC, AustraliaG, (an unknown value.)6 |
|Milit-End*||4 JAN 1945 ||He ended military service on 4 JAN 1945 at Melbourne, Victoria, AustraliaG.6 |
|Residence||1963 ||He lived at Ferntree Gully, Melbourne, VIC, AustraliaG.7 |
|Residence*||1980 ||He lived at Clarkmont Road, Sassafras, Sherbrooke, VIC, AustraliaG.8 |
|Occupation||1980 ||The occupation of Henry William Titchener was 'Market Gardener.8' |
|Death*||b 1999 ||He died b 1999 at Melbourne, VICG.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Aylesbury, Bucks., Oct-Dec 1902, vol 3a 838.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S61] Passengers, description on shipping list for MV Largs Bay on 137225, London to Melbourne, Commonwealth Govt.
- [S61] Passengers, MV Largs Bay on 137225, London to Melbourne, Commonwealth Govt.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Subdivision of Ferntree Gully, p289, no 17291.
- [S38] Australian War Memorial .pdf copies of original typed records.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Subdivision of Ferntree Gully, p289, no 17288.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Subdivision of Sherbrooke, p56, no 1154.
- [S122] Newspaper records, Classified notice of executors to wife's will, 25 Jun 1999, The Age, Melbourne.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Electoral Roll, Sherbroke, LaTrobe 1972, p 40, at same address with parents.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016