#610, (May 1812-July 1878)
|Birth*||MAY 1812 ||Frances Miles was born in MAY 1812 at Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG.3 |
|Baptism||31 MAY 1812 ||She was baptized on 31 MAY 1812 at St Martin of Tours Church, Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG.4 |
|Marriage*||OCT 1842 ||She married James Blundell, son of George Blundell and Anne Johnston, in OCT 1842 at Shoreham, Kent, EnglandG.5,6,1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||Frances Miles and James Blundell lived at Well Hill, Chelsfield, KentG, together with James Blundell.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Frances Miles and James Blundell lived at Well Hill, Chelsfield, KentG, together with James Blundell.8 |
|Death*||JUL 1878 ||Frances Miles died in JUL 1878 at Shoreham, KentG, aged 66.9,10 |
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), KEN; James BLUNDELL/Frances.
- [S48] Parish Register, Christening of Frances, 1811, Rochester, Kent.
- [S48] Parish Register, Baptismalrecord of Frances, Chelsfeild; from Robert Pfieffer.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt., Frances Miles, father John, mother Ann, Chelsfield; C147551.
- [S17] BMD indices, Sevenoaks, Kent, Oct-Dec 1842, vol 5 599.
- [S58] Dorothea Teague, Shadrach Blundell.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, Sevenoaks, Kent Jul-Sep 1878, age 66 vol 2a 332.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, husband a widower in census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016