#108, (2 September 1901-7 October 1984)
|Birth*||2 SEP 1901 ||Helen Palmer was born on 2 SEP 1901 at New York, USAG.2,3,1 |
|Residence||15 APR 1910 ||She lived at Farmington, Republic, Kansas, USAG.1 |
|Name Variation|| ||She was also known as Arbuthnot.4 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1920 ||She lived at Laverne, Harper, Oklaholma, USAG.5 |
|Marriage*||20 JUN 1929 ||She married Leland Edward Jefferies, son of Jonathan Henry Jefferies and Rosa Alice Smith, on 20 JUN 1929 at Lake Alfred, Polk, Florida, USAG.6 |
|Residence||3 APR 1940 ||Helen Palmer and Leland Edward Jefferies lived at Cedar Hammock, Bradenton, Manatee, Florida, USAG, together with Edward Daniel Jefferies.7 |
|Residence*||JAN 1979 ||Helen Palmer and Leland Edward Jefferies lived at Bradenton, Manatee, Florida, USAG.8 |
|Death*||7 OCT 1984 ||Helen Palmer died on 7 OCT 1984 at Bradenton, Manatee, FloridaG, aged 83.9,10 |
|Burial*|| ||She was buried at Largo City Cemetery, Largo, Pinellas, Florida, USAG.11 |
- [S47] US census, 1910, Helen Palmer, taken to raise by James G & Kate Arbuthnot, twin with Henry Palmer, born New York, father born New York, mother USA.
- [S52] US SS Index, SSN 265-49-0831, death.
- [S98] US Census 1940, given birth place.
- [S41] US census, 1920, with parents, James G & Kate Arbuthnot; as dau., with siblings. birthplace as Kansas.
- [S41] US census, 1920, with parents, James G & Kate Arbuthnot as dau., with siblings. birthplace as Kansas.
- [S53] Florida BMD, Marriage; Helen Arbuthnot & Leyland E Jefferies, Polk, Florida vol 78 cert. 8723; license/certificate no. 23 423.
- [S98] US Census 1940.
- [S7] HOWARD nee UNDERWOOD, Sally (Jan 1979).
- [S53] Florida BMD, death, age 83, with birth, Manatee, FL.
- [S52] US SS Index, death, Manatee Fl., SSN 265-49-0831.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, www.findagrave.com with husband. #15993145.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016