Frederick George Charsley1
#34, (16 July 1912-5 November 1994)
|Birth*||16 JUL 1912 ||Frederick George Charsley was born on 16 JUL 1912 at 355 Lordship Lane, Dulwich, London, EnglandG.2,1 |
|Marriage*||1 OCT 1939 ||He married Nellie Cox on 1 OCT 1939 at St Nicholas' Church, Laindon, Essex, EnglandG.3 |
|Occupation*|| ||The occupation of Frederick George Charsley was 'Owned shoe shops in Essex.4' |
|Residence*||26 OCT 1977 ||He lived at 57-59 Market Square, Basildon, Essex, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence||1983 ||He lived at 8 Remembrance Ave., Burnham-on-Crouch, Essex, EnglandG.5 |
|Death*||5 NOV 1994 ||He died on 5 NOV 1994 at Burnham-on-Crouch, Essex, EnglandG, aged 82.3 |
|Note*|| ||He is a match from a test on his grandson Nicholas to the Jefferies.6 |
- [S2] Book inscriptions, in GEJ's birthday psalter.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Camberwell, London, Jul-Sep 1912, vol 1d 1520.
- [S2] Book inscriptions, from Charsley family website.
- [S2] Book inscriptions, Letter heading of letter from FG Charsley to S Howard.
- [S56] Phone directory, British Phone Book, 1983, Southend on Sea, p 123.
- [S128] Ancestry DNA, Common Ancestor and match of 220cM on 9 segments to MGJ and family to dna581716 ( Nicholas Alan Charsley).
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016