#240, (4 April 1833-19 December 1922)
|Birth*||4 APR 1833 ||James Stacey was born on 4 APR 1833 at Twitton, Kent, EnglandG.2,1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived with William Stacey and Eleanor Streatfield at Twitton, KentG, together with William Stacey, Mary Stacey, Thomas Stacey, Eliza Stacey, Richard Stacey and John Stacey.3 |
|Marriage*||16 APR 1859 ||James Stacey married Ann Bineham on 16 APR 1859 at Sevenoaks, Kent, EnglandG.4,5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||James Stacey lived with Richard Stacey and Anne Titchener at Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG, together with Anne Stacey, Eliza Stacey, John Stacey and Thomas Titchener.6,7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||James Stacey and Ann Bineham lived at Sevenoaks RC Cottage, Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG, together with Albert Stacey, Ellen Stacey, Caroline Sarah Stacey, Sarah Ann Stacey and Mary Jane Stacey.8 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1881 ||James Stacey was employed as General Labourer.9 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He and Ann Bineham lived at Darenth Hill, Darenth, Kent, EnglandG, together with Ellen Stacey, Caroline Sarah Stacey, Sarah Ann Stacey and Emily Elizabeth Stacey.9 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||James Stacey lived with Sarah Ann Stacey and John Drewry at Orange Tree Terrace, Wilmington, Kent, EnglandG.10 |
|(Witness) Residence||3 APR 1911 ||James Stacey lived with Sarah Ann Stacey and John Drewry at 5 Orange Tree Place, Wilmington, Kent, EnglandG, together with Emily Ida Drewry, John Drewry and Ann Bineham.11 |
|Death*||19 DEC 1922 ||James Stacey died on 19 DEC 1922 at Darenth, Kent, EnglandG, aged 89.12,2,13 |
- [S113] The Stacey/Titchener b&d list, month only.
- [S5] JEFFERIES nee STACEY, Gertrude Emma; 1959 Notebook, also death of 'Uncle Jim.'
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, James Stacey & Ann Bincham, Sevenoaks, Kent, Apr-Jun 1859, vol 2a 532.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, James Stacey, father William, & Ann Bincham, father James; Sevenoaks, Kent. no 1473693.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S9] TITCHENER, Edward George; A Family History (transcript) (undated).
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S5] JEFFERIES nee STACEY, Gertrude Emma; 1959 Notebook, Margin of page starting 25 Sep 1922.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 81, Dartford, Kent, Oct-Dec 1913, vol 2a 701; seems likely?
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, aged 10 months.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, aged 8.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016